You are at your neighborhood market and you notice someone suddenly pass out in the aisle. Will you be caught bystanding or caught being an upstanding citizen?
American Heart Association courses provide you with the most current resuscitation research to efficiently work to save lives. The ability to identify cardiac arrest and perform high quality CPR training is needed to perform life saving techniques.
Please schedule today… life is why We Serve!
Our classes accommodate:
- Personal trainers
- Scouts and Youth groups
- Daycare and Babysitters
- Healthcare Providers
- Correctional Officers
- Tattoo/Piercing Artists
- Community Fundraisers
- Martial Arts
- Adopting and Foster Parents
- Various Learning Options
- Offered in Spanish and ASL
- Blended Courses (online and hands on skills session)
- Classroom options (on/off site)
- cpr2aed is ahead of the curve with 2019 AHA Compliance
- Prestan Manikins with audible clickers and visual feedback from CPR Rate Monitors which gives students a real life feel of delivering 100-120 compressions per minute.
- Quality AED Traineres that provide clear voice prompting to guide students though the AED scenarios